The Novel "Sudden streets" is translated into:
Read short_synopsis and an excerpt from Sudden streets, translated in English by Angela Rodel. Summary of the book, interviews, and my biography in English, read at the literary platform Contemporary Bulgarian Writers, a project of Elizabeth Kostova Foundation.
Interview about Sudden Streets and the music that inspired it in "Art here, Art now" magazine
Sudden Streets (Váratlan utcák ) is out in Hungarian. Translator: Peter Krasztev. Publishing house L'Harmattan. The novel is part of the European prose series. Order!
Excerpt from Sudden streets, translated in French by Tontcho Karaboulkov was published in Revue Periodique sur la vie en Bulgarie. Read an excerpt from the novel, translated by Marie Vrinat-Nikolov.
Other translated works
- The Woman Who Sang – short story, translated in English by Ekaterina Petrova
- The miracle of Saint Peter Mancroft – short story, translated in English by Lora Petrova and published after I was a writer in residence in Norwich in October 2018.
- Rapunzel's Tower – short story, translated in English by Olga Nikolova and published in Vagabond magazine.
- Music for Grandmother, Telephone and City Noise - short story, translated by Svetlana Komogorova and published in Drunken Boat magazine.
- Translated in English by Angela Rodel and published in Teesta Rangeet - Poetry Journal, The Passionate Transitory, and Drunken Boat.
- Translated by Katerina Stoykova-Klemer, published in The Season of Delicate Hunger Anthology of Contemporary Bulgarian Poetry.